Monday, August 15, 2011

Kate Hudson: Beverly Hills Babe

Kate Hudson

In no mood for her picture to be taken, Kate Hudson was spotted making her way into Cedars-Sinai medical center in Beverly Hills, CA on Friday (August 12).

The “Something Borrowed” hottie looked cute in flared-jeans and a loose sweater as she yelled at the paparazzi and took photos of them along the way.

In recent news, Hudson posed for an Elle Magazine photo spread and opened up about what it’s like being a working mom.

She told the fashion magazine, “[It’s] definitely getting harder. You have to think about things like, ‘Where is it? How long is it going to keep me away from my family?’ But, you know, life moves on. I would never want to be someone who complains and goes, ‘Oh my God, my life is so crazy.’ If you make the best of it, it can be amazing.”

 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment